Sports Physicals Appointments are necessary! Please call 702-852-2000 to schedule an appointment. We cannot take in walk-ins for sports physicals.
At Las Vegas Urgent Care we believe that participating in sports is important for children. We support local activities that promote a better community for all of us to live in.
We give to local school’s sports programs to keep kids on the field and out of the streets. We believe that education is the key to success. So we support local school programs that show children how they can have a future by following and developing the natural gifts and skills.
Our children deserve the best, we try to do our part to help keep programs in place and moving ahead.
School Sports Physicals in Las Vegas are now just $15 (reg. $100) with the coupon below, and we donate $10 to your child’s school.
Since we are open 6 days a week, any day is a good day to support your school’s team.
Appointments are necessary! Please call 702.852.2000 to schedule an appointment.
What to Expect at Your Physical
Sports, and school physicals have two main parts:
Our medical professionals will ask you medical history questions about:
- Serious illnesses among other family members
- Past illnesses, injuries, hospitalizations and surgeries
- Whether you’ve passed out, felt dizzy, had chest pain, or strained breathing during exercise
- Any medications you are on
Then they will conduct a physical examination of:
- Height, weight, blood pressure and pulse
- Heart, lungs, abdomen, ears, nose and throat
- Posture, joints, strength and flexibility
* Valid only to new self-pay patients. Does not include any ancillary services, immunizations or tests that may be required. Valid for Pre-K through 18 years old. Price is subject to change.
Add your Organization to our list by filling out the form below.