Las Vegas Urgent Care (LVUC) provides treatment for acute or non-urgent medical problems without an appointment, welcoming walk-in patients, and is conveniently located across the street from Mountain View Hospital. In addition to providing immediate care services, we offer comprehensive occupational health services, student health services, travel medicine consultations and vaccines, and immigration medical exams. Our facility features broad diagnostic capabilities.
Our physicians and staff believe you, the patient, are the ultimate “customer” in the true sense of the word. We hope you agree medicine is the ultimate customer service business. We will strive to provide, for you, a unique quality of medical care. LVUC is in in-network with all major insurance companies. Please call your insurance company to confirm your coverage.
We welcome you to browse our site for more information about our center.
When you’re not feeling well, the last thing you want to do is wait hours in a crowded waiting room, not knowing when you will be seen. And what do you do when your doctor’s office is closed and you need medical attention? LVUC, located across the street from Mountain View Hospital, provides a fast, affordable alternative when you need urgent care.
Led by a board certified family medical physician, our kind and caring staff specializes in caring for injuries and illnesses of all types. We’re open late and on weekends with no appointment necessary. We offer the convenience of a walk-in clinic with the expertise of an emergency room and compassion of an old-fashioned family doctor’s office.
Las Vegas Urgent Care ® also provides non-urgent services, such as:
- Employment physicals
- Drug testing
- DOT physicals
- School, sports and camp physicals
- Flu, pneumoccocal and Hepatitis B immunizations
- Prescribed allergy injections and tuberculosis testing
- To provide our patients with a unique level of caring, sensitivity and professionalism.
- To be guided by an ethical and moral foundation, ensuring we strive to “do the right thing” for our patients.
- To “give back” to those most deserving of help.
- Our primary objective is to ensure that you receive the best possible care, ensuring that our doctors are relatively free of external constraints that may interfere with the sanctity and confidentiality of the doctor-patient treatment relationship.
- We believe we can practice medicine in the new cost conscious environment of the 21st Century, without compromising the essential needs of our patients.
- In summary, we are guided by the essential question, “WHAT IS RIGHT FOR MY PATIENT?”
- We believe the key to providing you with the most caring, sensitive and thoughtful medical attention is to ensure the doctors and medical staff of LVUC are happy and fulfilled in the practice of medicine.
- We will work aggressively and consistently to keep your waiting period to an absolute minimum. You will receive an unique level of respect for your time from all doctors and medical staff associated with LVUC.
- We will remain attentive listeners in responding to your medical needs.
- We emphasize honest open communication and appreciate any feedback with we might learn from.