What to bring
To make the most of your visit, please bring the following items:
- Insurance card(s)
- Driver’s license
- List of current medications and dosages
- Insurance co-pay or payment
Save time by completing our patient information for before coming to our clinics.
Payment Las Vegas Immediate Care accepts all major credit cards including VISA, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
We understand that a visit to the doctor is not your first choice when deciding to do with your day. In addition to providing high-quality care in a convenient location, our physicians and staff try to simplify the registration process and make every effort to minimize your wait.
For your convenience, the following forms are available to be completed online by you before your visit.
Welcome back! As a return patient, we will ask you for your identification and if anything from your previous registration has changed (i.e. have you moved? Do you have different insurance?, etc.).
The Return Patient form primarily asks the reason for your visit.
HMO Plans – Please call your insurance to verify we are in network
The following policy is provided to help clarify our expectations regarding how financial obligations to our office should be met.
The rapid changes in the health care world have created much confusion for families and physicians. This policy is also intended to reduce such confusion to a minimum.
- Payment for services given is due at the time of the service. Payment at the time of service is a basic courtesy. It also helps us keep costs down by avoiding needless billing procedures.
- Co-payments, deductibles, and non-covered services are due at the time of service.
- Co-payments are a special case. Both patients and physicians are under contract to pay and collect co-pays at the time of service. Under most insurance contracts failure to pay or collect co-pays at the time of service is considered a legal form of insurance fraud. At Las Vegas Urgent Care, we must abide by the contractual obligations we have all agreed to and collect co-payments before you are seen.
- Deductibles are payments due when your contract with your insurer does not cover services until you have spent a certain amount (your deductible). If you are under your policy’s deductible at the time of a visit, you need to pay for that service in full at the time of the visit. Again, this is a situation defined by your contract with your insurer.
Insurances We Do Not Accept
CignaSierra Health and Life HMO, PPO Plans, Choice
Sierra Choice UMR -MGM
Smart Choice Medicaid
Teachers- Effective 01/01/2016
Nevada Health Co-Op
UnitedHealthcare Medicare Advantage HMO
UHC Medicare Complete (HMO)
Out of state Medicaid
NV Anthem HMO which start with the following Group #: YFI , YFQ and Pathway X