What is Quick Care?
At Las Vegas Urgent Care, our competent and compassionate doctors, nurses and medical staff can help treat a number of ailments quickly and conveniently with the highest level of care. Whether your child comes home from school with a cold or flu, or if you or a family member takes a fall and ends up with a swollen wrist, our urgent care clinic has the diagnostic and medical treatment equipment needed to treat health care:
- Colds, flu, fever
- Sore throats, ear aches, sinus infection
- Ear infection
- Sprains, strains, fractures
- Minor cuts, burns, abrasions, lacerations
- All work and auto-related injuries
- Back pain, joint or muscle pain
- Abdominal pain, new GI symptoms
- Suspected S.T.D. infection
- Bronchitis and persistent cough
- Headaches, migraines
- Skin rash, allergies
- Acute unrelieved pain (dental, traumatic, etc.)
- Suspected bladder or kidney infection
- Other acute non-emergency/non-life threatening medical problems
Now Featuring Broad Diagnostic Capabilities:
With extensive, high-quality diagnostic testing equipment available in house, your quick care visit is even more convenient. That’s because you usually won’t need to drive across the Las Vegas valley in order to get the necessary lab tests, x-rays or other diagnostic procedures. With so many health care services available right here in our walk in clinic, Las Vegas Urgent Care centers run very much like a miniature Emergency Room – without the long waits and high costs.
- Urine testing
- Immediate (STAT) results available on diagnostic tests for strep and other infections
- Splints, suturing, other minor procedures performed on site
- Sensitive, professional, confidential/anonymous HIV testing
- Pulmonary and other diagnostic testing
- Digital Xray- with all xrays reviewed by Radiologist
If you need quick and efficient medical care in Las Vegas, our primary care providers can help accommodate your diagnostic and medical treatment needs on a walk in basis even if you don’t have insurance. Our affordable cash prices, along with our insurance-billing service make paying for your visit easy. For more information, give us a call, or walk right in for your first appointment!
Quick Pass is an optional, easy to use same day online check-in system for our patients. If you know that you will be visiting us today for quick care, you can make an reservation to visit our clinic with as little as one (1) hour advanced notice.
Please select service, date and provider then click on the Find Appointments button.