At Las Vegas Urgent Care, we believe that participating in sports is important for children. We support local activities that promote a better community for all of us to live in.
Since our children deserve the best, we try to do our part to help keep programs in place and moving ahead.
For this reason, Las Vegas Urgent care is offering sports physicals to school aged children at a discount. These physicals are now just $60 (reg. $100).
We are open 6 days a week, so any day is a good day to support your school’s team.
Sports & Annual School Physicals
Appointments are necessary! Please call 702.852.2000 to schedule an appointment.
What to Expect at Your Physical
Sports, and school physicals have two main parts:
Our medical professionals will ask you medical history questions about:
- Serious illnesses among other family members
- Past illnesses, injuries, hospitalizations and surgeries
- Whether you’ve passed out, felt dizzy, had chest pain, or strained breathing during exercise
- Any medications you are on
Then they will conduct a physical examination of:
- Height, weight, blood pressure and pulse
- Heart, lungs, abdomen, ears, nose and throat
- Posture, joints, strength and flexibility
* Valid only to new self-pay patients. Does not include any ancillary services, immunizations or tests that may be required. Valid for Pre-K through 18 years old. Price is subject to change.
Add your Organization to our list by filling out the form below.
Quick Pass is an optional, easy to use same day online check-in system for our patients. If you know that you will be visiting us today for quick care, you can make an reservation to visit our clinic with as little as one (1) hour advanced notice.
Please select service, date and provider then click on the Find Appointments button.